MS Galiza Dental Clinic follows all current AHS and ADAC guidelines to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
What you can expect when you arrive at the clinic for your appointment:
- Masks required when in the clinic
- Hand sanitizer is provided and hands must be sanitized
- Maintain social distancing
- Only patients receiving treatment are allowed in the clinic. A legal guardian or caregiver is allowed for patients who require one.
- We require a COVID consent form to be filled out. For your convenience, you can download and fill in most fields on the day of your appointment:
What MS Galiza staff are doing to ensure your safety:
- We wear masks at all times
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol-based disinfectants
- Clean and disinfect tools and workstations continually throughout the day
- Maintain social distancing when able
- Use all necessary personal protective equipment based on guidelines
- Follow guidelines regarding self-isolation, reporting contact when in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms, testing positive for COVID-19, or traveling outside the country
No matter which dental services you require, we do everything we can to ensure they are done safely. You can schedule an appointment with us with confidence by calling us now.